About Me

I'm 20 year old. I 'm a sensitive girl n some nervous (said by my mom) maybe I'm easy angry n happy girl~ friendly? i 'll show to who i like guy so some ppl 'll said me a arragond girl .up to u la~i juz like my style

22.5.11

tired trip

1st we go taman pertanian...i really tak tahan my colleague wear high heels n deep v clothe cycle..we laugh a whole day..haha


my colleague-miss teo wear the deep-v n high heels n handbag.OMG...tak tahan her

let jump..haha..never play tis b4...


i like tis pic so much..haha

my noob face..haha





the male horse geh....haha..1st time see.dont said me ham sep...xp

then we go for swimming...the swimming pool got 2 type-indoor n outdoor.they call me go down to indoor swimming pool test the high.OMG.i go down n cant touch the floor.i quickly wake up n ask the ppl how tall is it.Is 10meter.so we terpaksa go to outdoor swim.

then we go to i-city but we cant find the way to i-city.Ask ppl to get the way go i-city.finally arrived there.Nothing awesome to play onli see the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment