About Me

I'm 20 year old. I 'm a sensitive girl n some nervous (said by my mom) maybe I'm easy angry n happy girl~ friendly? i 'll show to who i like guy so some ppl 'll said me a arragond girl .up to u la~i juz like my style

5.6.11

awesome trip

Go kl trip with ah lo,wanyean n yeng.I felt i not like live at kl state.I hvt go many place like dataran merdeka,butterfly park,kl tower,china town....


ah lo juz like a 温室里的小花。always nagging at there.said hot la~wt melt adly lo~b.come dark la~3 of us(girl) hvt said tis but he 's nagging at there.Tak blh tahan lol~ i 'll scold him gao gao at there...haha..


a funny thing is he cant different the kl tower n klcc(twin tower).haha.maybe got him then the trip b.come more awesome lol~

i like the butterfly park.felt like xanado~awesome...haha



ah lo,yeng n me




butterfly park

dataran merdaka -beautiful pool









these two funny ppl in tis trip~alway fright at there~


end of tis journey i realize tat malaysia got many place i hvt reach~so tired abt tis trip~n thx to my dear funny friend make the trip b.come awesome..

1 comment: