About Me

I'm 20 year old. I 'm a sensitive girl n some nervous (said by my mom) maybe I'm easy angry n happy girl~ friendly? i 'll show to who i like guy so some ppl 'll said me a arragond girl .up to u la~i juz like my style

14.9.11

new uni life

I at kedah sintok now~in the uum~tis u so big until u cant imagine.While tis year intake almost 4000++ppl.Many chinese gal in uum. In the uum ,they use malay as bahasa penghantar...i little scare abt my eng level~i oso noe many friend in uni~got many come from other state:sarawak,melaka,pinang,johor~all state of friend i oso noe~haha






my bed room i 'm statisfied of tat~clean n useful



my cupboard ~

i use my update p/h take it!so blur~pai seh

in the uum like disconnected with outside world~here onli hv mahasiswa n mahasiswi world~juz like live in istana~if dint hv web n h/p maybe we like org asli live in jungle~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment