About Me

I'm 20 year old. I 'm a sensitive girl n some nervous (said by my mom) maybe I'm easy angry n happy girl~ friendly? i 'll show to who i like guy so some ppl 'll said me a arragond girl .up to u la~i juz like my style

27.10.11

i'm back







i'm waiting for this day so long already~24 i'm juz kept my bag n count down for 25 10.45 coming.Finally is reach n form 6 friend sit at the bus 2gether juz like go somewhere travel. I sit with qiqi n see the thai movie 'pupies love' damn nice~the artist very handsome-admire him....haha
5 o'clock pass the kl tol ...we all wake up n happy saw the building of kl~1 month more i hvt see the kl~miss kl....when i reach my home,i felt strange...i'm going to cry~i really miss my home n my family n my shirt n dress~OMG~y i wt go so far to study~these 2 day i'm keeping eat the chinese food~really miss my hometown~i dont wt back ah ><

No comments:

Post a Comment